Gooooood morning friends. It is another crazy weather day here in Las Vegas. I'm not exactly sure what is going on with our weather here but it has been nuts lately. High winds, massive cloud coverage one second and then gone the next and cold. And we just had warm sunny days and then got hit with this...again.
But enough about our weird weather and onto what today's post is about. It's Wednesdays Meet the Blogger Behind the Blog series post and today we get to meet 35 year old Bianca Hart and her blog Being Bianca S. She had me when she mentioned Disney.
1. What or who inspired you to create your blog?
I started the blog as a way to share my experiences. Maybe someone can learn for what I have been through, or get a laugh from my crazy life. I will also start using my blog to promote my online fitness accountability groups
2. What is your #1 favorite thing about blogging and why?
That anyone can do it! You can blog about the weather, your dog, or how your dog likes the weather. You can talk about anything, and there are people out there (once you find them) who will want to read about the weather and your dog! All you need is a computer and your life! That's it. That's pretty powerful
3. What main topics do you blog about?
Me and my crazy (well I think it's crazy) life, working out, clean eating, knitting, and a weekly #singlegirlproblems post where I talk about what its like (for me ) to be single.
4. When you’re not blogging, what do you enjoy doing?
I enjoy working out (best therapy ever), epic Netflix binge marathons, and hanging with my dog and kitten
5. What has been your favorite place to visit and explore?
Disney World. Hands down. The only place where you can scream and run around like a little kid and no one flinches
6. Do you blog as a hobby or is it your job?
It's a hobby right now, but you never know ;)
7. Where would you like to take your blog in 5 years?
I would like to be so popular that someone makes a movie out of it, like Julie and Julia. Well that's is a hairy scary goal, but hey, anything is possible
8. What has been the hardest thing that you’ve encountered since you began blogging?
Being consistent with posting
9. From your experience, what’s one tip that you would give to a new blogger?
Just start! It doesn't have to be perfect, just set up a site on Wordpress or Blogger and get blogging. If you try to make it absolutely perfect for someone else, you will never post anything! So just do it.
10. What are your top 3 must watch tv shows?
NCIS, WWE, and whatever interests me on Netflix
11. What is something about you or that you that makes you unique?
I have a scar from a recent fibroid surgery. It's a vertical scar that goes from my belly button to well, below the belt line!
12. Do you have a historical or currently living icon that you look up to? Why?
Michelle Obama and Beyoncé, Yeah, they are women who are rockin it. They don't care what people think about them, They just go out there and handle business.
13. What is the one blog post that you are the most proud of hitting the publish button on?
Actually, all of them (www.beingbiances.com) because it would have been easy just to save them as drafts or not right at all. It took guts to publish each and every one of them.
14. What is your favorite season and the one thing that you look forward to during it each year?
Fall, hot days and cool night. I look forward to my annual Disney World trip (see question 5)
15. Is there anything else that you would like to share about yourself, your life or your blog?
I'm just a regular girl, sharing my life, hoping that people will a.) conncect , b.) learn, and/or c.) share. That's it. It's pretty simple, just like me, and I wouldn't want it any other way!