Happy Wednesday everyone! This week on Meet the Blogger Behind the Blog we get to meet 26 year old Kimberley and her blog Romanovs Views. I've met other Kimberly's before but never have I met one that has the extra e in there which I think is pretty cool.
1. What or who inspired you to create your blog?
I guess one of the biggest influences was my best friend Christie (http://christieslifestyle.co.uk) she manages to do so much and still as time to blog!
2. What is your #1 favorite thing about blogging and why?
I guess it is the fact that I feel free to write whatever I want and even if someone isn’t happy with what I have written then they can choose not to read it it’s as simple as that really.
3. What main topics do you blog about?
I mostly blog about my life, I really like writing my lookbacks. I also wrote a lot of reviews, especially about some subscription boxes I have signed up to. I am also a Celiac so like to try and write about living gluten free.
4. When you’re not blogging, what do you enjoy doing?
I am mostly working as a Structural Engineer and looking after my Dog, Harley. I do a lot of hobbies with her such as agility.
5. What has been your favorite place to visit and explore?
Uhh I am split between USA (as thats where my family are and I just love the way they live) and Egypt. I mean the history in Egypt is just amazing, they are continually finding new items!
6. Do you blog as a hobby or is it your job?
I blog as a hobby, although it would be pretty cool to have it as a part-time job.
7. Where would you like to take your blog in 5 years?
Well I guess overseas, as stupid as that sounds, I would love to be living in America again, and possible doing it as a part-time job. I just have no idea how!
8. What has been the hardest thing that you’ve encountered since you began blogging?
Gaining and keeping followers.
9. From your experience, what’s one tip that you would give to a new blogger?
Keep at it and wrote what you want to write, don’t try to pretend to be something you’re not.
10. What are your top 3 must watch tv shows?
I have to pick only 3??? That is so Hard I have so many!!! I love all the superhero ones, Vampire/ Supernatural as well and American TV! The Walking Dead, The Originals and Supernatural I guess are my most watched at the moment, but as I said there are too many to choose from, I am a real TV Junkie.
11. What is something about you or that you that makes you unique?
My Closest friends say that I am a real Nutter, I am so weird and Random at times I wonder why I haven’t been sectioned.
12. Do you have a historical or currently living icon that you look up to? Why?
Hmm this one is fairly tough, Do they have to be real? Only joking, or am I??? I guess it would have to be my Nan she is just amazing and is always there for me, no matter what I need. She is just such an amazing loving woman and I hope that all that I do for her makes up all she does for me, shows hows much I appreciate her even just a tiny bit
13. What is the one blog post that you are the most proud of hitting the publish button on?
My Abusive Partner post, even thought some people in my life still don’t understand the situation I know that I have helped some people out there. I even had one of the Dick’s ex’s message me and it was nice for her to finally be able to speak to someone about it that understood and the same for me I guess. It has got to be one of the hardest posts I have and will ever write but I am finally glad that it is all out there in the open.http://romanovsviews.blogspot.com/2016/01/dealing-with-abusive-partner.html
14. What is your favorite season and the one thing that you look forward to during it each year?
Summer for sure! I just love the heat I am a sun worshiper and really love being able to take Harley out for long walks on the beach or round the fields, it’s just so much more enjoyable.
15. Is there anything else that you would like to share about yourself, your life or your blog?
I love Minions, I mean I am actually obsessed. Seriously, it is so hard to write about yourself and think about what you might like people to know about you, I guess I would like to show people that I am who I am and I like it. I don’t have many friends as I think Quality over Quantity is so much more important.
Thank you Kimberley for sharing some things about you and your blog and letting us get to know you.
You can keep up to date with Kimberley by following her on: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and of course her blog.
Stop by next Wednesday for another "Meet the Blogger Behind the Blog" to meet another amazing blogger.