Meet the Blogger Behind: Moms Best Friend
Wednesday is upon us again which means, another Meet the Blogger Behind the Blog post. This week we are meeting 32 year old Tiffany Goddard from Virginia and her blog "Moms Best Friend." She shares yummy recipes and fun things to do and for kids so check out her interview below and be sure to check out her blog.
1. What or who inspired you to create your blog?
Around New Year’s I realized I wanted a creative outlet. I didn’t know what it was but I needed something to express myself and give me some ‘me time’. I stumbled across a blog and fell in love with the idea!
2. What is your #1 favorite thing about blogging and why?
The ability to write about my challenges or challenges my mom friends have and offer solutions to other moms who are in the same situation.
3. What main topics do you blog about?
Healthy lifestyle tips (recipes or workouts), crafts, product reviews, local event updates and everyday timesaving tips and tricks
4. When you’re not blogging, what do you enjoy doing?
I love spending time with my husband and 2 year old (I am due with #2 in 10 weeks!) and like to cook, dance, workout and admittedly watch reality television when I have time!
5. What has been your favorite place to visit and explore?
I love Hawaii. It has such a unique culture from the people to the food to the sites to the beaches. The history is amazing and I loved visiting Pearl Harbor. Hoping to make it back soon!
6. Do you blog as a hobby or is it your job?
7. Where would you like to take your blog in 5 years?
I would love to publish an ebook to help other moms who need creative ideas on crafts/ activities to do with their children. I have started posting ideas but would love to do it consistently and collect my ideas into an ebook!
8. What has been the hardest thing that you’ve encountered since you began blogging?
Growing traffic. It is frustrating sometimes to your work into a post that you think it AWESOME and having your mother be one of the only people that reads it (although I appreciate the support mom!)
9. From your experience, what’s one tip that you would give to a new blogger?
Don’t get frustrated if you are in a rut! Keep researching and look to other successful blogs for inspiration or even ideas!
10. What are your top 3 must watch tv shows?
Blacklist, Game of Thrones and Bachelor (I told you I like reality TV!)
11. What is something about you or that you that makes you unique?
Consistent positive attitude. It takes a lot for me to look at a challenge and STIL not see the glass ‘half full’
12. Do you have a historical or currently living icon that you look up to? Why?
I really look up to Oprah because she took a skill she was good at (journalism) and created an entire empire around it. She also does so much for others that it is easy to look up to her
13. What is the one blog post that you are the most proud of hitting the publish button on?
Momsbf.com/metime because I surveyed other moms and incorporated their tips and tricks into my post!
14. What is your favorite season and the one thing that you look forward to during it each year?
I love the summer time and my family takes a yearly beach trip. I am obsessed with warm weather and am so relieved that my son is also in love the with sand and ocean
15. Is there anything else that you would like to share about yourself, your life or your blog?
I have been blogging for 6 months and am truly a beginner. I enjoy it and am constantly thinking of ways to improve it – if you stop by… enjoy!
Thank you Tiffany for sharing some things about you and your blog and letting us get to know you. You can keep up to date with Tiffany by following her on: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and of course her blog. Stop by next Wednesday for another "Meet the Blogger Behind the Blog" to meet another amazing blogger.
AUTHOR: Kimberly Fouché